In order to create well-being for everyone, we have a number of rules of order and well-being that apply to all residents and guests at Valle Camping. It is the responsibility of the person booking the accommodation or activity to ensure that everyone in your party is aware of these rules.
- We want everyone to sleep well at night. Therefore, the campsite should be quiet after 23:00 in the evening and until 07:00 in the morning.
- Remember to respect your new neighbours even during the day when driving, playing ball, listening to speech, TV, radio, music, etc. Be fair!
- Football games are referred to the “football field”. Be respectful of your neighbours in all ball games on the premises.
- Motorised traffic on the campsite is only allowed between your cabin/room/campsite and the exit/reception. Driving only allowed to and from accomodation.
- At Valle camping there are often children playing. Drive at walking speed and always give way to walkers and cyclists.
Charging of vehicles
- We are working to offer electric car charging, but at present the electricity system is not built to handle this type of load, which means that charging can lead to interruptions in the electricity supply or, in the worst case, a fire.
- It is therefore NOT allowed to connect chargeable vehicles to our electrical sockets (e.g. charging hybrids, electric cars, etc.) via any of the sockets on the campsite
- Violation of the prohibition to charge vehicles will be charged an additional cost of 800 SEK, If the car is not at the booked accommodation the car owner will be charged for violation of parking rules set out for the premises/illegal parking.
- Keep clean & tidy around you and help us keep the campsite clean and litter free.
- Leave the common areas (such as toilets, wash and shower rooms, sauna, kitchen and dishes) in the same condition as you wish to find them.
- Sort and dispose of your rubbish at the environmental station.
- In our accommodations, dogs are only allowed in camping cottages (not in the hostel).
- To bring pets into the cabin, you must give prior notice and pay a pet fee.
- If you have pets with you and are staying in one of our accommodations, you must let us know at reception.
- Pets must never be left unattended in our accommodation.
- Your dog is surely the nicest dog in the world, but out of respect for other people and pets, all dogs should be kept on a leash on the premises.
- Valle Camping is close to nature but at the same time it is a campsite where many people can stay so of course we pick up after our pets.
Guests to guests
- Any overnight guests as well as extra cars must be notified upon arrival and are liable for payment. Guests are those who are not present at check-in.
- Don’t use a disposable grill, please borrow one of our charcoal grills on display in the area. All grilling must be done with caution and at an appropriate distance from all combustible materials. Any fire bans must of course be observed. When grilling or using an open fire at the designated fire pit, our fire safety regulations must be followed. You can find them here.
- Please do not dispose of burning charcoal or other flammable items in our bins, but put them in the designated area.
- Here you can find more information about barbecues and barbecue areas.
- On arrival, note where fire extinguishers are located.
- If there is a fire: Save – Warn – Alert (112) – Extinguish.
- That is: save people in danger, warn the surroundings and alert the emergency services.
- If possible, move camping equipment and other combustibles and try to extinguish if you have an extinguisher or hose, but do not take unnecessary risks.
- Always notify the reception if you have any questions, have noticed any danger or if there has been an accident.
- There is a total ban on smoking in the hostel, all cottages, service buildings, on the jetties and other common areas. It does not matter if you are alone on the jetty, as it may prevent others from going out on the jetty, smoking is prohibited on both the bathing jetty and the fishing jetty regardless of who is there.
- Guests who violate the smoking ban may be charged for clean-up costs.
Damage to property
- The campsite or the staff are not responsible for any damage to or loss of the campers’ belongings.
- Anyone who damages buildings, materials or guests’ belongings may be liable for compensation.
Other rules of order and well-being
- Any additional instructions and rules of conduct posted on the site or available in our accommodation must be followed (e.g. instructions for cleaning, hostels and kitchens).
Is there anything you would like to bring to our attention? You are always welcome to contact us at the reception with your comments and questions 0511-621 09 – email@example.com